This week saw Rapido Trains’ launching its new dedicated UK business to develop a range of British-outline model trains and road vehicles.
- Western Region Hawksworth ‘15XX’ 0-6-0PT, ‘OO’ gauge
- Hunslet 16in 0-6-0ST, ‘OO’ gauge
- RCH/GWR Dia. Z4/BR Dia. 1/260 gunpowder van, ‘OO’ gauge
- MetroVick Type 2 Co-Bo (later Class 28), ‘N’ gauge.
- 1:76 scale Leyland Fleetline double-decker bus
- 1:76 scale Birmingham City Transport Guy Arab
Although no models of a Southern or Southern Region origin have been announced with friend Andy Hardy as Operations Manager having a ‘suitable’ interests in the South East who knows for the future…
Their Sales and Marketing Manager will also be known to many as Richard Foster has joined the new company from being the Editor of Model Rail Magazine.