Further to my post last week advising that a number of the Hornby 2016 range items had been withdrawn from the range, Hornby have also confirmed that a number of the 2016 range items have now been moved into the 2017 range, including a number of the SR / BR(s) items such as the Original Merchant Navy pacifics and the two further Adams 0415 radial tanks.
I have therefore updated my Hornby 2016 announcement post here to reflect these changes.
The SR / BR(s) related items moved to the 2017 range are as follows:
- R3382TTS BR 4-6-2 ‘Holland-Afrika Line’ Merchant Navy (Original), Early BR TTS sound fitted
- R3422 SR 4-4-2T ‘3125’ Adams Radial 0415 Class
- R3423 BR 4-4-2T ‘30583’ Adams Radial 0415 Class – Late BR
- R3434 SR 4-6-2 ‘Channel Packet’ ’21C1′ Merchant Navy Class (Original)
- R3435 SR 4-6-2 ‘Royal Mail’ ’21C3′ Merchant Navy Class (Original)
- R3436 BR 4-6-2 ‘Clan Line’ ‘35028’ Merchant Navy (Original) Early BR
- R3445 BR 4-6-2 ‘Camelford’ West Country Class BR Early (Original)
- R3458 SR 4-4-0 ‘Shrewsbury’ Schools Class – SR Black
- R3468 BR 4-6-2 ‘603 Squadron’ ‘34077’ Battle of Britain Class – Rebuilt
- R6775 SR Vent Van
The full list of changes including those withdrawn can be found on the Hornby website here.
In slightly more positive news the final approval samples of the Class 71s have now arrived with Hornby as can be seen on their Engine Shed blog post here.