Following the total sell-out of the Bulleid diesels within two months of delivery, the Kernow Model Rail Centre have today announced that in response to customer demand a further batch of Bulleid diesels has been arranged. You can read my review of the first batch here.
This batch will feature the same four models as the first batch with two additional versions added. The first four will be certified limited editions of 150 pieces and will be supplied with numbered certificates of authenticity and an appropriate named train headboard. The headboard will be supplied loose in the box for customer fitment. The remaining two models will feature 10201 and 10202 in BR Green with Late Crest and a grey roof for the first time and are not limited editions.
The models available to order are: –
- K2701A – 10201 in BR Black with early emblem and Bournemouth Belle headboard
- K2702A – 10202 in BR Black with early emblem and Golden Arrow headboard
- K2703A – 10203 in BR Black with early emblem and Atlantic Coast Express headboard
- K2704A – 10203 in BR Green with Late Crest and Royal Scot headboard
- K2705 – 10201 in BR Green with Late Crest (Grey roof)
- K2706 – 10202 in BR Green with Late Crest (Grey roof)
As previously, these models will need to be paid for in advance to obtain the prices shown below. To reward the loyalty of our customers who previously pre-ordered these models a special offer will be sent to them direct. If customers wait until they arrive they will pay a higher price, assuming they have not sold out prior to release.
The models will be £179.99 for DCC Ready or £309.99 for DCC Sound Fitted. By paying in full immediately customers will save £10 (£15 for DCC Sound fitted versions).
Delivery is expected in the 1st Quarter of 2019.