Bachmann Europe have continued their new policy of making quarterly product announcements and as per last August whilst Covid-19 has stopped the physical showcase event taking place Collectors Club members were able to get a virtual preview of today’s announcement earlier this morning.
Although no new tooling is announced main new additions to the range to be delivered in the next three months include the ex LBSC H1 and H2 Atlantic 4-4-2 in three new liveries and available as sound fitted:
- 31- 911 H1 Class Atlantic No. 2038 ‘Portland Bill’ in SR Malachite Green
- 31-922 H2 Class Atlantic No. 433 in LBSC Umber
- 31-921 H” Class Atlantic No. 32425 ‘Tevose Head’ in BR Lined black – early emblem
A new version, 31-400B, of the SR 25T ‘Pill box’ in post 1936 SR Brown livery. Also included are new versions of the class 108 and 117 DMUs
Included within the November expected deliveries are finally the three versions of the Class 414 2-HAP 2-car EMUs 6061 BR (SR) Green, 6063 BR Blue & Grey and 4308 BR Network SouthEast that were first announced back in 2016. and the previously announced 38-401B SR/BR 25T ‘Pill Box’ brake van in BR Grey with left hand duckets.
The EFE Rail range continues to grow
We see the introduction into the growing EFE Rail range of models supplied via other partners such as the The Kernow Model Rail Centre including the 0298 class Beattie Well tanks, including for the first time the attractive lined green livery that 3298 carried in preservation. The ex LSWR Gate Stock also makes an appearance having undergone some tooling amendments to the chassis details, interior and roof vents.
- E85010 BR 0298 Class 2-4-0T No. 30586 with Square splashers in BR Black late emblem as from February 1960
- E85011 SR 0298 Class 2-4-0T No. 3298 in Southern lined black livery as carried between May 1933 and October 1939
- E85012 SR 0298 Class 2-4-0T No. 3298 in Southern lined green livery as preserved at Buckfastleigh between April 1978 and December 2001
- E86001 BR Gate Stock Set 374 in BR unlined crimson livery as carried from c 1950
- E86002 SR Gate Stock Set 373 in SR Lined Olive livery as carried 1933 to c1950
The 00 range also sees 4 livery versions of the Class 58s and 4 livery versions of the bogie Cargowaggon whilst the N gauge range also sees the introduction of the BR Shark Ballast plough brake vans and the JIA Nacco Wagons.
Likewise the Graham Farish range sees no new tooling announced but sound fitted options for the stanier 8Fs and Class 31s and Mk1 GUVs are about to hit the shelves.
The full range and announcements can be seen on the Bachmann Europe website here.